The Mackenzie Experience
This is an exclusive experience for two people.
You will spend the day in the heart of the Mackenzie region and Southern Alps with land and air experiences that will simply take your breath away.
- Tekapo and Aoraki/Mt Cook Villages
- A visit to a private high country station
- A spectacular air encounter with both the mighty Aoraki (Mt Cook) and Mt Tasman
- Enjoy spectacular views of glaciers, an ice-fall, lakes and ice-bergs
- Visit one of the sites of filming for The Hobbit trilogy
- Approximately 7 hours, picnic lunch included (weather permitting) with the best of New Zealand wines and beers to enjoy.
Weddings and Honeymoons
Make the time around your wedding extra special by treating yourselves to a pre or post wedding day outing. If you are getting married in the Mackenzie Country, we can take you for a romantic day out to see wonderful sights somewhere no-one will disturb your peace. We have exclusive access to out-of-the-way magical places.
Luxury Touring Lake Tekapo will provide transfers from Christchurch or Queenstown Airports to hotels, luxury lodges and other accommodation throughout Canterbury, The Mackenzie and Central Otago regions. We will ensure you experience the most scenic routes – we will even include some unique experiences along the way.