Aoraki/Mt Cook Experience
With this tour, we will drive you to Aoraki/Mt Cook Village where you will take a scenic helicopter flight landing on the Park’s largest glacier – Tasman Glacier. Then enjoy one of the many easy walks throughout the park and indulge in a local fare picnic provided by your travel hosts, Luxury Touring. Enjoy the Sir Edmund Hillary museum and then simply soak up this amazing environment.
Highlights will include:
- Helicopter flight and glacier landing
- An up-close encounter with both the mighty Aoraki (Mt Cook) and Mt Tasman
- Spectacular views of glaciers, an ice-fall, lakes and ice-bergs
- A variety of hike/walk options to explore
- Approximately 7-8 hours’ dependent on the length of walk selected. Tours available all year round.
Weddings and Honeymoons
Make the time around your wedding extra special by treating yourselves to a pre or post wedding day outing. If you are getting married in the Mackenzie Country, we can take you for a romantic day out to see wonderful sights somewhere no-one will disturb your peace. We have exclusive access to out-of-the-way magical places.
Luxury Touring Lake Tekapo will provide transfers from Christchurch or Queenstown Airports to hotels, luxury lodges and other accommodation throughout Canterbury, The Mackenzie and Central Otago regions. We will ensure you experience the most scenic routes – we will even include some unique experiences along the way.