Want a little more excitement, you adventure junkies? No problem! Heli-skiing, heli-hiking, bungy, jet boating, rock climbing, snowshoeing – you name your adrenalin preference and we take you to the experts and ensure you get your ‘fix’. There are many options available and we have access to the commercial and the more private operators. Want to share the experience with a group or do you want a personal experience? Either way, we know where to go and how to make it happen for you. We have alpine guide partners, the ability to airlift you to amazing places and spaces – just imagine it and we will deliver.
Things to do for adventure junkies:
- Jump off the 192 metre Sky Tower in downtown Auckland
- Heli-hike up to Tasman Glacier
- Bungy jump in Queenstown
- Explore the glaciers hiking through blue ice at Franz Josef
- Canyon swing over the Shotover River
- Jet boat on the Dart and Shotover River
- Snow Shoe on glaciers in Mount Cook National Park
- Swim with the dolphins in Akaroa and Kaikoura
- Zipline at the Christchurch Adventure Park
- Water rafting on the Rakaia River in Canterbury
- and much more
For more information and inspiration, click below to visit our Itinerary Vault or simply contact us.